- Setting up your voice options must be completed before you can set up “My Portal”
- To view examples of messages you can leave, go to Sample Scripts on the MLT’s website.
- To listen to examples, dial 1-512-400-HOME (4663) Pin # 9999, Listing # 1 – 14.
- Assign a number (1 through 20) to each of your listings. Later when you set up your Portal you will enter the client information for each listing you have under the “My Listing” tab in the same order as your recordings. You Rider’s will also come pre-printed with the Listing #’s (1 through 20) so you can match them to the proper listing for sale – for lease sign’s.
- Dial your Dial-In number, 512-400-HOME (4663).
- After My Listing Talks company greeting is played, you will be asked to enter your Agent PIN number followed by the # sign. Enter your Agent PIN number followed by the # sign.
- While the next prompt is playing, enter your Admin Dial-In Pass-code followed by the # sign. This will enter you into your admin Voice Options.
- Follow the voice prompts to record your initial greeting, record your voice mail greeting, and to record each of your home listings information.
- Have your home listings information scripted for each of your listings in advance. Number each listing description (1 through 20). You will be prompted to enter each listing number in order to record your Listing Description.
Now that you have completed setting up your voice options you are ready to set up “My Portal”.