NOTE: Before you can set up “My Portal” you must complete your recordings of the “Listing Description” for each of your listings as instructed on the “Set up Your Voice Options” page. You will assign a number (1 through 20) to each of your listings you record. Then when you set up your on-line Portal you will enter the client information for each listing you have under the “My Listing” tab in the same numeric order as your recordings.
Go to My Listing Talks website www.mylistingtalks.com:
- On the right hand side of the home page you will see “Member Login”. Enter your user name and password and then click “Log Me In”.
- That will take you to the “My Dashboard” page. (The My Dashboard page is where we will keep you informed of current events within My Listing Talks).
- Now click the “ My Portal” icon.
You are now in “My Portal” where you can manage your listings. You will note there are three tabs at the top.
- My Profile: This is where your personal Profile Details are stored.
- My Listings: Here you will enter the client information for each listing you have in the same numeric order as your recordings (1 – 20).
- My Calls: The contact information of every prospect that calls one of your listings is captured and recorded. All messages that have not been reviewed will be in red. After a message is reviewed it will turn to grey. You can sort your messages by any column simply by clicking the name of the column in the Title Bar.