Three Simple Ways to Check
1. Check New Messages from Your Personal Email Address.
Our system ensures you that when a prospect calls one of your listings you will get the callers contact information and phone number emailed to you within minutes of them hanging up. Simply check your personal email that you used to establish an account with us.
2. Check New Messages from Your Telephone.
- Dial your Dial-In number, 512-400-HOME (4663).
- After My Listing Talks company greeting is played, you will be asked to enter your Agent PIN number followed by the # sign. Enter your Agent PIN number followed by the # sign.
- Your personal agent greeting will begin playing. While your personal agent greeting is playing, enter your Admin Dial-in Passcode followed by the # sign. This will enter you into your private admin voice dashboard.
- Follow the voice prompts to either listen to your voice mails, or record your agent greeting, voice mail greeting, or home listings description tours.
3. Check New Messages from Your On-Line “My Portal” Page.
Go to My Listing Talks website www.mylistingtalks.com:
- On the right hand side of the home page you will see “Member Login”. Enter your user name and password and then click “Log Me In”.
- That will take you to the “My Dashboard” page. (The My Dashboard page is where we will keep you informed of current events within My Listing Talks).
- Now click the “My Portal” icon.
Click on the “My Calls” tab at the top of the page. All messages that have not been reviewed will be in red. After a message is reviewed it will turn to grey. You can sort your messages by any column simply by clicking the name of the column in the Title Bar.