My Listing Talks is a nation-wide personalized audio marketing lead generation and capture system, while providing Instant Listing information to buyers. After you attach one of our Rider’s to your for sale sign a prospect simply dials the number on the Rider and listens to your audio tour of your listing. The audio system is designed to capture the caller ID information of anyone that telephones about one of your listings. It also identifies the listing the caller listened to. The call is time and date stamped so you know exactly when they called. The information is immediately sent via email to you for prompt follow up.
The prospect can also opt to have the system immediately Text them any additional information you want to share like the URL to the listing, the URL to your personal website, the URL to foreclosures in the area, etc.
- Prerecorded Message: The My Listing Talks system allows your potential prospects to listen to your pre-recorded information about a listing any time… 365 days a year.
- Appointment Request: After listening to the listing description, your prospect simply presses 0, followed by the # sign, to request an appointment to see the home. A message is left for you in your mailbox.
- Mining Prospects: The caller ID information is captured for you along with the listing they listened to. The call is time and date stamped so you know exactly when they called. The information is sent via email to the listing agent for prompt follow up. You can access the message by checking your personal email, dialing into your account from any telephone, or logging into MLT’s website and going to the “My Portal” page.
- Eliminate Flyers: No more worrying about running out of flyers. The My listing Talks system is available anytime – day or night.
- Weather Proof: Even when the weather is bad our system is there to assist you. Your prospective buyer never has to leave the comfort of their car to hear all you want them to know about your listing!
Listen to a Demo!
Dial 1-512-400-HOME (4663) Pin # 9999, Listing # 1, to hear a “Listing That Talks”.