Step 1 – Choose Your Option
It takes less than five minutes to sign up, and it only cost pennies a day to manage all of your listings!
Options one, two and three are the same monthly price and each allows you to market up to twenty listings. All you need to do is decide if you want to have your Riders printed by your local printer, or purchase them from MLT. Go to our “Pricing Options” page to choose the solution that that fits your needs.
Option One: No Rider Solution
Option Two: 10 Rider Solution
Option Three: 20 Rider Solution
Option Four: 21+ Rider Solution
Note: If you choose the “No Rider” solution simply have your printer download the Rider artwork from our “Download Rider PDF” page.
Step 2 – Sign up Now
On the “Pricing Options” page you will need to complete the registration form to establish your account and your customer profile. Once you have completed the registration process go to “Member Login” on the “Home” page. Enter the username and password you created during registration and click “Log Me In”. Logging in will enter you into your Dashboard. Now click the “My Portal” icon. Under the “My Profile” tab you will see your personal detailed information that has been assigned to your account as noted below.
- A Dial-In Number - This is the phone number you and your clients will dial to access the My Listing Talks Instant Listing Info!
- A Virtual Agent PIN # - This is the pin number your clients will dial to access one of your recorded listings.
- A My Admin Dial-In Pass-Code - This is your private security pin number. Enter this security pin number while your greeting is being played, followed by the # sign to change your greetings and listing recordings, and check your voice mails.
Step 3 – Record Your Personal Greetings.
Now you need to record your Voice Mail message, your Agent Greeting message, and a “Listing Description” disclosing the information you want to share about your listings (go to “Sample Scripts” to see some examples of messages you can leave).
- Dial your Dial-In number, 512-400-HOME (4663).
- After the My Listing Talks official greeting is played, enter your Virtual Agent PIN number followed by the # sign.
- During the next prompt, enter your Admin Dial-In Pass-code followed by the # sign. This will enter you into your admin voice portal.
- Follow the voice prompts to record your initial greeting, voice mail greeting, and property listings information.
- To properly record your Listing Tours, have the script written for each listing in advance. Number each listing description (1 – 20). You will be prompted to enter each listing number in order to record the related scripted information. Once you have successfully recorded each of your listings you will be able to set up your On-line Portal.
The system is now ready to market your listings!
Listen to a Demo!
Dial 1-512-400-HOME (4663) Pin # 9999, Listing # 1, to hear a “Listing That Talks”.
Step 4 – Setting up your On-line Portal.
Go to My Listing Talks website www.mylistingtalks.com:
- On the right hand side of the home page you will see “Member Login”. Enter your user name and password and then click “Log Me In”.
- That will take you to the “My Dashboard” page. (The My Dashboard page is where we will keep you informed of current events within MLT).
- Now click the “My Portal” icon.
You are now in your personal Portal where you can manage your listings. You will note there are three tabs at the top.
- My Profile: This is where your Profile Details are stored.
- My Listings: Here you will enter the client information for each listing you have in the same order as your recordings (1 – 20). When a prospect calls the Dial-in Number, the information you place in the address field will designate the property the prospect listened to on the email notification sent to you when a prospect call is completed.
- My Calls: The contact information of every prospect that calls one of your listings is captured and recorded. You can sort the information captured by simply clicking on the name in the title bar. For example; if you want to review how many people called about a specific listing, simply click “Listing Reviewed” in the title bar and it will sort all of your calls by listing.
Step 5 – Install Your Rider’s Once You Receive Them
Attach your Instant Listing Info! Rider’s to your existing For Sale/Lease signs.
When your prospective buyer sees the For Sale/Lease sign on your listings property with our Rider attached they simply call 512-400-HOME and enter the PIN number and the listing number displayed on the Instant Listing Info! Rider. Your prospect can then listen to your recorded message showcasing the listing features.
Feel free to post your Virtual Real Estate Agent information on all your printed materials, business cards and web sites.